Publications and interviews
BN De Stem
New Dawn Magazine
Wetenschap in Beeld
Exhibition catalogue BredaPhoto2014
Canon EOS Magazine.
Johan Deumens Gallery, Amsterdam and The Eriskay Connection, Breda.
- Battlefields (September 2015). Publisher: The Eriskay Connection. ISBN: 978–94–92051–14–1.
- Seeds - on the origin of food crops (September 2014). Publisher: The Eriskay Connection. ISBN: 978-94-920510-1-0.
- Entering the back box - some exploratory notes on the essence of deep (November 2012). Publisher: The Eriskay Connection. ISBN: 978-90-817376-0-9.
- Connected Creativity - an anthropological glimpse into the world of research and innovation (2011).
ISBN: 978-90-817376-0-9. Self published. This book is still for sale. Send your order request to Jos Jansen.
- My dear father. Publisher: Meulenhoff, Amsterdam, 2010. ISBN: 978-90-29086-0-97
- Kiev (Ukraine), Photobookshow Kiev (Seeds, 27-29 May 2016)
- London (UK), Tate Modern (Battlefields, as part of the Kaleid Collection 2016, 20-22 May 2016)
- Rotterdam (NL), Nederlands Foto Museum (Quickscan#02, Seeds, 23 Jan - 8 May 2016)
- Leiden (NL), Museum Boerhaave (The Science of Seeds, 8 May - 3 January 2016)
- Haarlem (NL), Galerie Paviljoen Welgelegen ('Natuur talenten', group exhibition, 9 June - 1 September 2015)
- Naarden Photo Festival 2015 (Exhibition of recent Dutch photo books, 2015)
- Hoorn (NL), West-Fries Museum (SEEDS, March-May 2015)
- Boston (USA), Griffin Museum of Photography (SEEDS the photo book, Jan 2015)
- Brighton Photo Biennial 2014 (UK) (SEEDS the photo book, Oct-Nov 2014)
- BredaPhoto 2014, international biennial for contemporary documentary photography (SEEDS, 2014)
- St Petersburg Museum of Modern Art Erarta (Undercover, exhibition of contemporary Dutch photo books, 2013/14)
- Naarden Photo Festival 2013 (Exhibition of recent Dutch photo books, 2013)
- Eindhoven, Schellens Fabriek (Black Box - STRP Meets Dutch Technology Week, 2013)
- Amsterdam, De Melkweg Gallery (Black box, 2013)
- Eindhoven, Witte Dame Building (Black box, solo exhibition, 2012)
- Rotterdam, Kaap Belvédère (KatendrechtV, group exhibition, 2011)
- Nijmegen, Radboud University Campus (solo exhibition, 2010)
- Amsterdam Centre for Photography, Amsterdam (group exbibition, 2008)
- Amsterdam, Philips Breitner Centre, (2008)
'Seeds' was selected one of the 15 very best photo books of 2014 by Dutch daily newspaper De Volkskrant.
'Battlefields' was selected 'Best of 2015' - the most favourite black&white photobooks of last year, by 'Virtual Bookshelf' (Austria), and by Gabriela Cendoya (Spain) as one of the best 2015 photobooks.
- Avans / AKV St Joost Graduation Prize 2012 (honourable mention)
- Lucas Prize 2012