About Jos Jansen
Jos Jansen lives and works in the Netherlands.
He graduated in psychology of mass communication and organizational psychology from the University of Nijmegen, Netherlands, and had an extensive corporate career focusing on organizational behavior and communications.
In 2012 he graduated with honours ('cum laude') in documentary photography from AKV St Joost, Academy for Art and Design in Breda, Netherlands.
Currently Jos Jansen does a two-years international master degree course in documentary photography and film.
- Entering the back box - some exploratory notes on the essence of deep (November 2012). Publisher: The Eriskay Connection. ISBN: 978-90-817376-0-9.
- Connected Creativity - an anthropological glimpse into the world of research and innovation (2011).
- Lava 16.1: My dear father - photo documentary (Published by Meulenhoff, Amsterdam) (2010). ISBN: 978-90-29086-0-97
- Avans Graduation Prize 2012
- Lucas Prize 2012
- Amsterdam, De Melkweg Gallery (Black box, 2013)
- Eindhoven, Witte Dame Building (Black box, solo exhibition, 2012)
- Rotterdam, Kaap Belvédère (KatendrechtV, group exhibition, 2011)
- Nijmegen University Campus (solo exhibition, 2010)
- Amsterdam Centre for Photography, Amsterdam (group exbibition, 2008)
- Amsterdam, Philips Breitner Centre, (2008)